Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Deal No Deal - Us Magazine, The News International

pollutics
Deal - Deal

Shaukat Aziz: Hello, Sir, kya haal hain, theek?

Musharraf: Ya, ya. I am fine. What about you?

SA: Sir, breaking news!

Mush: Kya hua? Let me guess: you have made some kind of decision for a change!

SA: Sir, the Chief Justice has won the case. You lost!!!

Mush: Haha, I knew that even before filing the reference.

SA: Then why did you make such a blunder?

Mush: Time pass! Khair, aur sunao? Kya ho raha hai?

SA: I got it! I got it, sir!

Mush: Got what?

SA: Harry Potter 7

Mush: Oh really, kya hua? Is he dead or alive?

SA: I dunno! I couldn't read it! Maulana Fazlur Rehman ran away with it.

Mush: Tut tut...

SA: Sir, the elections are very near. What are the chances of my victory?

MUSH: Yaar, fuzool batien na ker, bye!!! I have to go now!!

SA: Where?

MUSH: Out of the country.

SA: Byeee.

Musharraf goes to Abu Dhabi

Benazir Bhutto: How are you, General Sahab?

Mush: Theek, BB. How are you?

BB: Kaise aana hua?

Mush: You called me, so I am here.

BB: Geneal Sahab, ganjaay mein woh baat kahan jo aap mein hain!

Mush: I know.

BB: General Sahab, I have a few DEALS to offer.

Mush: What DEALS?

BB: Just like, you know buy one get one free deals and much more....

Mush: Who are you to offer me DEALS?

BB: I am the chairperson of one of the biggest political parties of Pakistan: Pakistan People's Party.

Mush: Huh ...PPP! Sounds like PAKISTAN PIZZA PARLOUR to me! Is that why you are offering me all these deals.

BB: General Sahab, please get serious.

Mush: Ok, let me think. What are your demands! Don't say you want the Prime Minister's office.

BB: General Sahab, Khuda ke liye hum ko Pakistan aane ki permission di jia!

Mush: Aap ko bhi dekhni hai ye film, BB?

BB: No, I mean, yes, but in Pakistan.

Mush: Let me think about that! I could ask the GEO people to arrange for a special show. Any other demands?

BB: Yes... I want you-

Mush: Really? How cool is that?

BB: I want you! But without UNIFORM!

Mush: What? This is the limit!

BB: Why?

Mush: You are invading my privacy. Do you want me to plan another operation?

BB: Come on, I am sure there is a way out of this mess.

Mush: No way! My way or highway. The uniform is mine, forever! But you can have this one, because I have ordered a new one.

BB: Really?

Mush: Yes. Nomi Ansari is designing my new range of uniforms for the next five years. For my sherwanis, I think I will commission Amir Adnan!

BB: So, this is a deadlock.

Mush: Whatever!!!

Musharraf returns to Pakistan

Sheikh Rashid: Sir jee, kya haal hain?

Mush: Kya hua, why are you sounding so hyper and excited?

SR: Sir, Sehba Bhabi ko bata doon?

Mush: About what?

SR: Aap ki DEAL with BB.

Mush: Deal, what deal?

SR: Sir, Sehba bhabi is very upset.

Mush: Why?

SR: Because BB has demanded you without uniform!

Mush: Abay chor, yaar! In this country people have gone mad. First the MMA and now Benazir! What do I do? My wife is really upset. They are all after my uniform. Khair, you go and look after your engines.

No comments: