Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Satire - Benazir Bhutto Interview - US Magazine, The News International

Satire

DATED [7- SEPTEMBER-2007]

Your date of birth...

Silly question! I will be back on Kursi, and then I will tell you!

The best thing about being a teenager

It is the best period of my life and I am still enjoying it a lot.

I was always listening to

Jeay Bhutto

I was glued to the T.V. for

The re-runs of my speeches and am still glued to it when they show that boy who acts like me, seriously I think that I will let him act as my double when I get into trouble with Asif the next time...

My favourite movie

The Mummy Returns

My favourite actor

Asif, he is the star of my life

My favourite pastime

Horse-trading

Favourite book

Daughter of the East, of course!

My favourite song

Jeay Bhutto Benazir

Favourite poem

Kursinama

Oft repeated prayer

Ayat-ul-kursi

My friends were

Useful... kept changing according to nazaria-e- zaroorat

My first crush

Was with the plane that crashed Zia

My first date

Asif would object if I tell, anyway I don't really remember

What hurt me the most

Being powered off

I wish I had known then

CJ was the man to watch out for

Relations with siblings

Deadly

Relations with parents

Terminated prematurely with father, good with mother

I couldn't stand

Sharing

My favourite hangout

PM House

Turn offs

Frozen accounts

Turn ons

Awam ka paisa

Idea of a perfect date

With 'him' at Surrey Palace

Favourite sports

Tug-of-war with NS

Favourite comic characters

Hafiz Hussain Ahmed and Sheikh Rasheed

A celebrity you would like to swap places with

General Musharraf

Your most valuable possession

You want to loot it or tell NAB about it?

Future plans

Depends on how much there is in the Treasury! Don't plan to spend more than 10 percent of it, though.

No comments: